Decal for Port Hole window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decal for Port Hole window

I am looking for the small T-Bird emblem decals for the hard top windows. I saw them on another bird and liked the look. These were all silver and looked like they were etched into the glass at a distance. I reached out to DavidA after I found a posting referencing him for window decals,but he responded no longer available from him.

check with 02birdman

Comment

I have found them on Ebay. I did not see any today though.

Comment

Jeff Poole
        4635 Hirth Hill Rd E
        Grove City Ohio 43123

jpoole6429@aol.com

Sorry Billy I do not have a phone number but he is the Gentleman that sold them on Ebay. Good luck.
        Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Thanks Bill. I emailed Mr. Poole.Hope to hear back from him.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
            check with 02birdman
            Greg is correct. Jeff Poole is 02birdman on this site. A PM might also help! Good for you Greg!
            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

You might consider an alternative to a decal. I got a set of wings from the TBN store for the portholes. They give a very nice appearance when fixed to the outside of the glass and still look like new years later. Hope they’re still available.

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...49-4-1-2-wings

Comment

I was able to make contact with Jeff Poole and he does have the decals I am wanting. He also graciously gave me a discounted price as a forum member. Thanks to all for the help.

Comment

Glad that it worked out.

Comment

TBN wings on porthole.

26A02A32-FC31-4857-9FC8-5C240EC9EA5E.jpeg

Comment

This item is now showing for sale on Bob Sinickas' T-Bird site by a gent named Tony Baker.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/181646919325371/

Comment

I think these are not the same as what we purchased from Mr. Poole. These are more of a hard color with a choice from six colors.

Comment

Working...
                        X