Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To whom it may concern

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by merlot4 View Post
    I'm not a member of CTCI, Ron, so can't vote, but I know when someone's the right choice for the job, best of luck!
    Agreed, X2!

    Good luck Ron!

    Joe
    It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

    Comment


    • #17
      One of the most important reasons for including our retros into CTCI is the parts problem for our cars. Because CTCI has well established parts suppliers, I would imagine they would jump at the opportunity to find and supply us with parts and possibly remanufacturing parts for our cars. One thing for sure, we would certainly help them financially. Just a thought!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Good luck, Ron.
        18 years, 166K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by merlot4 View Post
          I'm not a member of CTCI, Ron, so can't vote, but I know when someone's the right choice for the job, best of luck!
          Thanks.
          02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
          02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
          03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
          03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
          04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
          04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
          04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
          04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
          05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
          05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
          05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
          - 48&DC

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rodeo Joe View Post

            Agreed, X2!

            Good luck Ron!

            Joe
            Thanks Joe.
            02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
            02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
            03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
            03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
            04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
            04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
            04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
            04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
            05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
            05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
            05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
            - 48&DC

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 94mcd View Post
              One of the most important reasons for including our retros into CTCI is the parts problem for our cars. Because CTCI has well established parts suppliers, I would imagine they would jump at the opportunity to find and supply us with parts and possibly remanufacturing parts for our cars. One thing for sure, we would certainly help them financially. Just a thought!
              A positive I had not thought of.
              02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
              02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
              03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
              03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
              04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
              04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
              04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
              04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
              05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
              05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
              05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
              - 48&DC

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
                Good luck, Ron.
                Thank you Paul.
                02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                - 48&DC

                Comment


                • #23
                  Good luck Ron, I agree that you’re the best man for the job!!! You got my vote! I’m not a member, but you know what I mean.
                  _______________________________________
                  TBN Badge and Lots of "TLC"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jim heath View Post
                    Good luck Ron, I agree that you’re the best man for the job!!! You got my vote! I’m not a member, but you know what I mean.
                    Thanks Jim.
                    02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                    02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                    03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                    03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                    04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                    04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                    04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                    04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                    05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                    05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                    05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                    - 48&DC

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Good luck Ron, I cannot vote as I cancelled my membership in CTCI last year.
                      Sam

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I will join immediately if newbies get to vote. Please advise Ron.

                        I'm sure you'd get 100% of the TBN member's votes.
                        Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Ron, you have my vote. Getting the 2002-05 into CTCI fold would be a very good happening for everyone. How could it not benefit every owner no matter what Thunderbird they own.

                          Very pleased that you are doing this - we wish you the very best in this
                          Mike

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by 2Redbirds57/02 View Post
                            Good luck Ron, I cannot vote as I cancelled my membership in CTCI last year.
                            Thanks I almost did the same but I thought I would try this first.
                            02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                            02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                            03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                            03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                            04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                            04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                            04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                            04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                            05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                            05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                            05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                            - 48&DC

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by wcoates View Post
                              I will join immediately if newbies get to vote. Please advise Ron.

                              I'm sure you'd get 100% of the TBN member's votes.
                              Thanks but I am not sure how that would work.
                              02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                              02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                              03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                              03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                              04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                              04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                              04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                              04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                              05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                              05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                              05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                              - 48&DC

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by steelblue5505 View Post
                                Ron, you have my vote. Getting the 2002-05 into CTCI fold would be a very good happening for everyone. How could it not benefit every owner no matter what Thunderbird they own.

                                Very pleased that you are doing this - we wish you the very best in this
                                Thanks Mike.
                                02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                                02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                                03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                                03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                                04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                                04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                                04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                                04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                                05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                                05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                                05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                                - 48&DC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X