Headrest Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headrest Covers

The thread about cabin photos brought up the subject of headrest covers by Bunny Lou. I removed one of mine and took measurements and photos. The covers are simply a 20X6 inch rectangle. The photos show where to place the embroidery.

NOTE: Be sure to see the information posted by Bunny Lou in post 7 of this thread: https://www.thunderbirdnest.com/foru...stom-headrests

D4E73210-80D3-48A5-BCAC-CFCC54F3EACD.jpegFE397DE9-F4B1-4440-A6B7-E2AAA7D1DA76.jpeg

EF23AA40-D1B0-4195-A2E7-CD73BE5F8BF1.jpeg

Comment

A6E67F61-46C3-4D0F-967B-8C8E64FEA64A.jpeg

Comment

Thank you
        I will be making them for my 02. I have an upholstery shop with embroidery

Comment

Make sure the width is 6 inches. The ones I had made here in Florida were made too wide in error..

Comment

Originally posted by chairpa View Post
            Thank you
            As I recall the original guy that made these had some material that stretched in one direction so he could get the covers on tight.

You should be able to sell several sets right here...
            Quickdraw
            Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

As I recall the original guy that made these had some material that stretched in one direction so he could get the covers on tight.

You should be able to sell several sets right here...
              Correct see post 7 in the link contained in my original post for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chairpa View Post
                Thank you
                Hello
                Curious to know whether you made them for your bird. I am trying to figure out where to start, where to get the embroidery pattern.
                Best

Comment

Working...
                X