Thunderbird Sightings 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post

He's busy as ever, refurbishing homes; his dentistry practice. Even gets on facebook and here occasionally. He has finished his warehouse (old bowling alley) to house his autos and is in the process of moving his collection of diecasts to it. The cars are already in it.
    Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
      Dan we have close to 30 retros in The Villages...most had never heard of us..
      I always make new retro owners or those I have just met aware of three sites/sourced: Our local club (as geographically practical), Dot's Porthole Authority and TBN. I typically add the Facebook site for selling or searching for items then advise them just to put in the years in the FB search link for others.
      sigpic
      Skip
      2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium, Torch Red with Full Accent Red Interior
      2013 Ford Escape SEL (Ecoboost), Frosted Glass
      2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport, Ruby Red Metallic

Comment

Good to see this thread getting some action.

Comment

I was going to the Petit Jean Mountain State Park in Arkansas and part way up the mountain was a Black Retro of unknown year sitting in a yard with grass grown up to the middle of the wheels. The yard was mowed around it, so it's been sitting a while. Appears to be dead. I wasn't able to stop since I wasn't driving and I was with 3 other guys and we were on our way to a parts swap meet (first priority).
          George,
          '05 Inca Gold/White/no HT
          '02 Blue/White/Full Blue/Premium
          '57 Willow Green/White/Green
          Rhome, TX

Comment

Saw a 2003 Whisper White with ragtop on at Dallas Highway and Rte. 278, yesterday at about 1 PM.
            Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

July 6th, at 7pm - - Stopped to look at a gray/silver 04 sitting in the front row of a car lot in Branson West, MO . Was not in great condition but maybe a twenty footer, Had 54k miles and an asking price of $20K ..
              sigpic

Comment

Took 15AGAIN to Springdale Ford ( Springdale AR) the morning for new tires and another AC compressor, There was a Red with Red hardtop in the maintenance area and a Black in the parking lot.
                Birds of the 48
                15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

Originally posted by Howlandd View Post
                  July 6th, at 7pm - - Stopped to look at a gray/silver 04 sitting in the front row of a car lot in Branson West, MO . Was not in great condition but maybe a twenty footer, Had 54k miles and an asking price of $20K ..
                  Kinda sounds like me

Comment

Had a 76 (I believe it was a 76 rectangle window as the porthole) come through a light while I was stopped. Chocolate with a cream vinyl top. It looks more like a boat or cruise ship. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 02-T-Bird View Post
                      Had a 76 (I believe it was a 76 rectangle window as the porthole) come through a light while I was stopped. Chocolate with a cream vinyl top. It looks more like a boat or cruise ship. Lol
                      I actually refer my 1975 as “The Boat”.

Comment

Saw a 03 Torch Red at a 4th of July party we were at.

Comment

A Mountain Shadow Gray (MSG) today off of US 575 exit 11 today about 1100. Top up, it’s hot here!
                          Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

Spotted a 2003 WW yesterday at the VA Clinic in <t Vernon WA around 1:30. Very well maintained. I live in a small county between two larger city's, so don't see many T-Birds.

Comment

Saw a 2004 PCR sitting in a garage today, looking good but unused. Wait! That is my car. Damn all this rain!

Comment

Jult 14th about 2pm, west bound on MO route 76 at Stone Bridge, gray 04 Bird waved back at me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X