Cashmere edition with white walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashmere edition with white walls

I'm wondering if wide white wall tires would look good on a cashmere edition. My wife says they may clash. (But I'm sure she just doesn't want me to spend the money.) So I'm asking for help. Does anyone have a cashmere with wide white walls or know of any pictures?

Thanks!

I’m curious as well. Have you considered red line tires? Just another classic look option. Maybe you could photoshop it.

Comment

Here:
      https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KYA...rd-thunderbird
      Life without passion is no life at all.
      Sean Combs

Comment

Not a Cashmere but close enough.

Comment

Thanks to you both, much appreciated. I'm thinking of checking with Diamondback tires to see if they could make a cashmere colored sidewall tire. It's worth a try. I'll report what I find out.

Comment

They also offer something called a “beauty ring”. I didn’t get it but saw one later causing me regret.

Comment

Cashmere with Vogue tyres, thin white walls & gold stripe.

Screenshot 2021-12-20 113058.jpg
              Bird is the word.....
              Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Very classy

Comment

Have had the Vogues, the DB whitewalls and also the DB whitewalls with the beauty bar. My favorite of those 3 was the DB WW's with the beauty bar. ALL 3 types were the 235/55/17's.

Comment

Working...
                  X