Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Beige 'Bird

Beige.JPG
    2002 Beige 'Bird? Interior looks beige and stock. 'Has a 2005 Anniversary fender spear.
    Any ideas about the original configuration of this one?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/13395790234...AAOSww8dhsJD J

I had a Fiat 500 with same exact color, like it; not a Mar13 677.JPG bad look
    Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

I will ask Harry for the build info.

Comment

Not stock for sure.
        They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
        IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
        Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Originally posted by clenet View Post
          I will ask Harry for the build info.
          Harry's not on this site any longer. Info on eBay says it was rebuilt.

Comment

It has the partial whisper white interior. tires 235/50/17..Salvage title...

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
              It has the partial whisper white interior.
              Wow! That makes this bird incredibly unique. It has two interiors! One to complement the white hardtop and the beige interior to match the body.

Bird is the word.....
              Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

It has a very complete re-paint job - engine compartment, door jambs, etc.. Full beige accent interior.
                'Would be interesting to know the history because someone went to a lot of trouble to revive it from salvage.

Comment

Guess he didn't have to be worried about its "value" since he brought it back from the dead.
                  21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

The dealer says there was a passenger side collision damage, repaired and title converted to salvage status. Dealer says they can still provide extended warranty, etc.

Comment

'05 fender darts but '03 wheels.

Comment

Salvage title = $8 - 10K max, maybe less, no matter how nice the repairs are.
                        21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

I think its nice to see some of these "non stock colors" starting to pop up. Some look really good
                          Mike & Jana
                          Med. Steel Blue/Med. Steel Blue/Partial Blue
                          1 of 253
                          Built 8/25/04

Comment

Originally posted by PaBlkBrd View Post
                            I think its nice to see some of these "non stock colors" starting to pop up. Some look really good
                            I agree, Mike. Merry Christmas to you and Jana.

Comment

It looks like it sold on Mecum for $12.100
                              https://www.mecum.com/lots/KD1221-46...d-convertible/

Comment

Working...
                              X