Beachbird hits 180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beachbird hits 180

Beach bird (recent TOTM winner) Screenshot_20211209-072254_Gallery.jpg hit 180k miles early this morning in the smoky mountains on what will likely be her final 1,000 mile trip home

www.TbirdBob.com

20211208_162033.jpg

Comment

Congrats, Bob. Jewel is just a little behind at 172K and counting.
      21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Very cool, Bob...mine hit 36K this week (so, I'm not even close to the high-mileage club)

Comment

And my 2002 is barely 32,000 miles - once I got the FEM fixed its been a trouble-free fun ride...

Comment

Just 18,000 here

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Dreano View Post
              And my 2002 is barely 32,000 miles - once I got the FEM fixed its been a trouble-free fun ride...
              I'm working with a FORD certified electrical engineer that is "bullet-proofing" modules by replacing the components that normally fail (not just the parts that have gone bad)

www.tbirdbob.com

Comment

Fixing to break 23,000 this weekend in our 02 on our trip to the Black Mountain Grill.
                02 Bird yelo/yelo full accent
                20 Ford Escape SE

Comment

Originally posted by yelobird2002 View Post
                  Fixing to break 23,000 this weekend in our 02 on our trip to the Black Mountain Grill.
                  I've driven 10% of your total mileage in the past week split between 2 retros!

Comment

Working...
                  X