Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardtop Relay through Ohio

All,

I just bought Rick's white hardtop on eBay, and Rick and I are trying to work a relay from Michigan to here in Alabama. I can come up as far as Louisville KY, and maybe on to Cincinnati if I had to, but I was hoping I could get a volunteer or two in Ohio to bring it down from the Michigan-Ohio state line (around Toledo, maybe) to either Louisville or Cincinnati. I probably can't go until next weekend (31st), as well, but I'd definitely work with anyone's schedule who would help out. Anyone interested?

And yes, for those of you counting, I already have two hardtops (and one of them is already white), but I am going to have this top repainted to a different color, and swap them out a few times during the colder months.

Thanks in advance for the help!

-bobby

Re: Hardtop Relay through Ohio

We could help here in Nashville. We could get it from Lexington, Ky and perhaps take it to the Memphis area or wherever it needs to go from there.

Let us know.................

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking for a customized embroidery item for that someone special? Contact me for more information.

Comment

map
      Attached Files
      sigpic

“THE EDGE,
      there is no honest way to explain it
      because the only people who really know where it is
      are the ones who have gone over.”

Comment

Originally posted by JAB02LHS View Post
        map
        yep, John's right...Memphis is a bit out of the way, but I'd definitely be able to come to Nashville, Jeannie. Seems Ohio is the long pole in the tent, though.

-bobby

Comment

YEAH! RELAY!
          first one in a LONG time. Let's get some participants working on this before the snow falls.
          Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by berogersjr View Post
            yep, John's right...Memphis is a bit out of the way, but I'd definitely be able to come to Nashville, Jeannie. Seems Ohio is the long pole in the tent, though.

-bobby
            Works for us Bobby...just let us know so we can work it into our schedule.
            Looking for a customized embroidery item for that someone special? Contact me for more information.

Comment

Too bad this wasn't two weeks ago, we came right through Toledo and could have dropped it off at Choo Choo.

Comment

All,

I just bought Rick's white hardtop on eBay, and Rick and I are trying to work a relay from Michigan to here in Alabama.
                Thanks in advance for the help!
                -bobby
                Is this the one with no back glass?
                Might be a bit drafty.
                sigpic

“THE EDGE,

Comment

Hi John, It will be covered up and clear to look through. Thanks, Rick

Comment

Bobby,

Since you are buying multiple hardtops, you may be interested in the black hardtop in Cullman listed in Birmingham Craigslist for only $800, including stand.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by RED03BIRD View Post
                      Bobby,

Since you are buying multiple hardtops, you may be interested in the black hardtop in Cullman listed in Birmingham Craigslist for only $800, including stand.

Steve
                      Don't tempt me like that! It would also look good on your torch Red bird!

Comment

I have done one before, I could do Dayton, OH to Louisville or Lexington.

I can make the trip on November 1, 3, 4, 9 or 10. then gone for a few weeks.

I can make the trip on November 21, 22, 30, December 2 or 3.

Let me know if any of the dates work or if you need hepl.
                        mike02redbird
                        TOTM October 05

Comment

Originally posted by mike02redbird View Post

AWESOME! I think that might connect all the dots for this. I'll get with Rick offline and we'll figure it out. Thanks Mark, Jeannie, and Rick for helping me make this happen!

-bobby

Comment

AWESOME! I think that might connect all the dots for this. I'll get with Rick offline and we'll figure it out. Thanks Mark, Jeannie, and Rick for helping me make this happen!
                            -bobby
                            You still need Toledo to Dayton!
                            Last edited by JAB02LHS; Oct 24, 2009, 07:31 PM.
                            sigpic

“THE EDGE,

Comment

Originally posted by mike02redbird View Post

I now have October 31 open also.. and maybe the 30th.
                              mike02redbird
                              TOTM October 05

Comment

Working...
                              X