Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sold my "2FAST4U" Thunderbird yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sold my "2FAST4U" Thunderbird yesterday...

Claude, hope the t-bird found a nice home. Good luck with your Chevy, don't be a stranger, we’ll miss you

Comment

Good luck Claude. Check in here every once in a while and let us know how you are enjoying your new car.

Comment

Great looking Chevelle Claude! Good luck in the future...hope to see you and Claude again someday.

Comment

Glad you got the car you wanted. She looks like a real beauty. Keep in touch with us.

Comment

That Chevelle would look great at Thunderama or Fitchburg next year. I'll bet it gets a trailer if it didn't come with one:)

Comment

That is a nice ride Claude. Stay in touch
              Sometimes Birds travel far...
              Dutch T-Bird
              tbirdregistry.com No. 27947

Comment

Wow!...again thanks a lot everyone for the nice comments...it's very comforting from all of you guys...
                Funnily, it's not the car that I'll miss the most, but rather all of you thegreat friends that both Claude and I made...
                Don't worry. I won't become a "stranger"...I'll checkin once in a while to say "HI"
                Chuck, yes the 'Bird is in a good home with the new owner being as "picky" as I was, so it's in good hands!
                George, I already have an enclosed trailer, so the Chevelle might "ride" in it every now and then!...
                Oh by the way...speaking of the new owner...I forgot to mention that his first name is....................... you guessed it, CLAUDE! ...Isn't that a coincidence!
                Well, that's it for now...
                Claude.
                Last edited by 2FAST4U; Jun 15, 2011, 08:11 PM.
                1971 Chevelle SS 454
                1987 Buick Grand National
                2008 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Dually Pickup
                2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL

Comment

Are all Canadians named Claude????

Comment

Originally posted by 2FAST4U View Post
                    Again, thanks guys for your good comments!...
                    Rick, I don't really plan to race the Chevelle, but rather cruise in it and enter a show every now and then...
                    About 1/4 mile times, let's just say that my best run ever with my Buick Grand National is a 9.70 @ 139mph !...
                    again, thanks,
                    Claude.
                    I'd like to know a little about a Buick G.N. that runs 9.7. That's almost gasser speed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2FAST4U View Post
                      Wow!...again thanks a lot everyone for the nice comments...it's very comforting from all of you guys...
                      Funnily, it's not the car that I'll miss the most, but rather all of you thegreat friends that both Claude and I made...
                      Don't worry. I won't become a "stranger"...I'll checkin once in a while to say "HI"
                      Chuck, yes the 'Bird is in a good home with the new owner being as "picky" as I was, so it's in good hands!
                      George, I already have an enclosed trailer, so the Chevelle might "ride" in it every now and then!...
                      Oh by the way...speaking of the new owner...I forgot to mention that his first name is....................... you guessed it, CLAUDE! ...Isn't that a coincidence!
                      Well, that's it for now...
                      Claude.
                      Claude as Tom always say's on his Florida cruise's "it's not about the cars ,it's about the people"
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X