Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patience, grasshoppers. Spence has been a little busy enjoying Thunder Along The River.

In the mean time, it's time for folks to be sending in pictures for next month's contest. Let's see another full field for next month.
    Last edited by 2K2BIRD; Sep 1, 2019, 05:40 PM.
    21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Congrats to.Mark D. Suzuki / Yodathejedimacster for winning the Sept. 2019TOTM.
      They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
      IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
      Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Congrats, Mark. The station looks familiar.

Comment

Congratulations! Mark, Nice photo.
          Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Congratulations Mark, great photo.
            Sam

Comment

Congratulations nice photo and nice station.
              02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
              02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
              03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
              03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
              04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
              04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
              04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
              04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
              05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
              05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
              05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
              - 48&DC

Comment

Congratulations - great photo!

Comment

Hi to ALL, thanks for the kind words, great pics from everybody.This is my wife's car, after 22 yrs she tells me she wants her " own car " & is tired of just being the passenger in our Corvette ( she won't drive it because it scares her ). She told me I can't do anything to it...... NO decals, NO paint, NO wheels, NO SuperCharger ( little does she know, they don't make them for this engine ). We bought it in May & have put 5,000 miles on it. The pic is over near Carthage MO at Red Oak 2, we drove 3500 miles & we never saw another BIRDY. I believe this was the 1st Phillips 66 gas station in MO. This guy went & moved all of the buildings from his old town to his farm, people live in some of the houses. Fun place to go & visit, I am including a funny pic that is on the porch of the town hall. He should of also made a set the other way, at another of his buildings to have equal opportunity for ALL................... THANKS

Comment

Congratulations, nice picture.
                    Life without passion is no life at all.
                    Sean Combs

Comment

Congrats! Great picture!!

Comment

Originally posted by yodathejedimacster View Post
                        Hi to ALL, thanks for the kind words, great pics from everybody.This is my wife's car, after 22 yrs she tells me she wants her " own car " & is tired of just being the passenger in our Corvette ( she won't drive it because it scares her ). She told me I can't do anything to it...... NO decals, NO paint, NO wheels, NO SuperCharger ( little does she know, they don't make them for this engine ). We bought it in May & have put 5,000 miles on it. The pic is over near Carthage MO at Red Oak 2, we drove 3500 miles & we never saw another BIRDY. I believe this was the 1st Phillips 66 gas station in MO. This guy went & moved all of the buildings from his old town to his farm, people live in some of the houses. Fun place to go & visit, I am including a funny pic that is on the porch of the town hall. He should of also made a set the other way, at another of his buildings to have equal opportunity for ALL................... THANKS
                        Unusual.
                        02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                        02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                        03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                        03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                        04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                        04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                        04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                        04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                        05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                        05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                        05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                        - 48&DC

Comment

http://www.redoakiimissouri.com/inde...ura/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by yodathejedimacster View Post
                            Mark, if you ever drive up to Phoenix, let me know - we can meet for coffee or something.
                            Jim

Comment

Working...
                            X