Unofficial June 2021 TOTM Contest - For The Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial June 2021 TOTM Contest - For The Calendar

Spence didn't get any entries for June - Shame On You Guys That Are Eligible To Enter! However, Dot is always so kind to put together a calendar for us each year. So, to try to fill in June 2022, I've gone back and picked out the last 9 second place finishers that didn't include someone who has subsequently won the contest. Let's pick one of them so our calendar will be complete!

Disclaimer- I have no idea who submitted most of these pictures. The winner may very well have to identify who they are on June 1st.

Please vote!

More importantly, send in your pictures for next month!
    10.91%
    14.55%
    16.36%
    10.91%
    3.64%
    1.82%
    7.27%
    14.55%
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by 2K2BIRD; May 16, 2021, 05:46 PM.
    21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

20210516_165411.jpg

20210516_165438.jpg

20210516_165517.jpg
    21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

20210516_165546.jpg

20210516_165617.jpg

20210516_165643.jpg

Comment

20210516_165710.jpg

20210516_165744.jpg

20210516_165813.jpg

Comment

Good job Paul, thanks for keeping the ball rolling!

Joe
          It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

9 great pictures! They came close before. Vote to put one of them on the calendar!

Comment

Paul, Thanks for doing this. My thinking was if no one sent in any pics then they weren't interested in the TOTM contest.
              They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
              IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
              Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Thank you for taking this on, Paul. I'll be getting the names from Gobird eventually.
                Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by Gobird View Post
                  Paul, Thanks for doing this. My thinking was if no one sent in any pics then they weren't interested in the TOTM contest.
                  I think there are still people interested, just forgetting to get their pics in or discouraged they haven't been chosen. There are probably some of us that would enter every month if the rules allowed. The rule of every 6 months was put in back when we were getting a lot of entries. Maybe it should be relaxed to every 3 months. If folks don't want a calendar with the same car multiple times, then maybe they'll get busy and send in more entries.

Comment

"Spence didn't get any entries for June - Shame On You Guys That Are Eligible To Enter! "

Some of us have tried Paul.. Last time Spence asked for more entries I sent one that went the way of the "Wild Goose".. Asked Spence and he said "must have ended up in my junk folder", he gave me a backup email address to use, following month still no picture in TOTM.. Get's to the point where you join the I don't give a F@*% Club..

I TRIED TO DO THIS VIA THE MESSAGE SYSTEM FOR 2 DAYS BUT NO MATTER HOW FEW WORDS I TYPED I GOT THE "OVER CHARACTER MESSAGE"

Appreciate all you do for the "NEST" Paul!

Comment

Paul thank-you!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakebum View Post

Some of us have tried Paul.. Last time Spence asked for more entries I sent one that went the way of the "Wild Goose".. Asked Spence and he said "must have ended up in my junk folder", he gave me a backup email address to use, following month still no picture in TOTM.. Get's to the point where you join the I don't give a F@*% Club..
                        John, thank you for trying to participate. Sorry it hasn't worked out so far, but I hope you won't give up.

Give it another shot, so we can have contests going forward. Here are the rules and instructions for submitting entries:

https://www.thunderbirdnest.com/foru...photo-for-totm

By the way, Soence, the link on the homepage does not take you to these rules. Something is wrong there.
                        Last edited by 2K2BIRD; May 18, 2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

I will submit another one shortly.. Again THANKS for all you do on this site.. When I first showed up in 2012 it did not take long to figure out that you really live the "Thunderbird Way" as I like to call it.. This is my 4th one .. 1957, 1966 1976 (company car) and the 2005 I do like them to say the least..

Please keep up the GREAT WORK! This site needs more like you and Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Lakebum View Post
                            I will submit another one shortly.. Again THANKS for all you do on this site.. When I first showed up in 2012 it did not take long to figure out that you really live the "Thunderbird Way" as I like to call it.. This is my 4th one .. 1957, 1966 1976 (company car) and the 2005 I do like them to say the least..

Please keep up the GREAT WORK! This site needs more like you and Dot
                            You're very kind. I'm happy to try to give back in any small way I can. I've received far mor than I have given. I'm sure Dot and al the other contributors feel the same way. We've met the best folks here over the years.

Comment

Close race so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X