My Travels to Swizerland, Germany, Austria and Hungary. October 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Travels to Swizerland, Germany, Austria and Hungary. October 2017

Attempting to create photo gallery and upload travel photos. Read YouTube instructions. Need more help.
    Attached Files
    2002 Motor Trend COTY Blue/White/Full #24737 (One of 291)
    2015 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0T 240HP/270FP Torque
    2015 VW Passat SE TDI 150HP/236FP (47Mpg HW)

Me and Strauss in Vienna Central Park.

Comment

Nice picture, thanks for sharing your adventures. Enjoy your trip!
      Life without passion is no life at all.
      Sean Combs

Comment

Follow these instructions for posting your pictures:

How to Post a Picture Image in Your Post:

1. Click on the Toggle Advanced Editor icon at the top right of the Post Reply window. (Highlighted in yellow below)

2. Click on the Image icon. (Circled in Red) - a new window will appear.

3. In the new window - Click on the Upload tab at the top.

4. Choose the picture from your device (computer, phone, tablet).

5. Click - Send It To The Server.

6. Wait a few seconds and the name of the picture will pop up in the original window you got when you clicked the Image Icon - click OK at the bottom of this window for your image to appear.

You do not have to resize your picture the forum software will do it automatically. It's really very simple.

18 years, 166K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

image_46680.jpg
          Last edited by HKS; Oct 31, 2017, 02:23 PM. Reason: Trying to figurenout cvaptions.

Comment

View-1.jpgView 2.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Views from our room.

Food (dinner) is from Italian restaurant. The breakfast buffet was out of this world.
              Last edited by HKS; Nov 2, 2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

It's easier to write what you say, then return a space or two and then post the photos below your description.

I've also found it easier to post the last picture first, then go back to the verbiage and space down to post picture #2 and finally do the same to post picture #1.
                18 years, 166K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Anyway you cut it, I like the pics..

Comment

It's great to have a site with members who want to help, to see others do well. to Paul.

Keep posting, we'll keep looking and admiring! How in the world did that cruise ship get in that small area?
                    Life without passion is no life at all.
                    Sean Combs

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
                      It's easier to write what you say, then return a space or two and then post the photos below your description.

I've also found it easier to post the last picture first, then go back to the verbiage and space down to post picture #2 and finally do the same to post picture #1.
                      Looks like there is no way I can add descriptions/captions once posted.

HKS

Comment

Click edit. Delete your pictures. Write your narrative and then repost your pictures. Shouldn't take too long since you've only posted a few without captions.

Comment

Click edit. Delete your pictures. Write your narrative and then repost your pictures. Shouldn't take too long since you've only posted a few without captions.
                          You-all have to bear with me until I get time to do it right. I appreciate your help.

As for pictures, you aint seen nothing yet.
                          HKS

Comment

So far, beautiful pictures! Well done...you'll get the hang of it. I did.
                            Enjoy your journey.
                            Best Joey-ism (Friends) ever:
                            "The point is Moo. It's like a cow's opinion...it's 'Moo'."
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62necDwQb5E

Comment

Makes sense. I will do that. I can write using a word processor and then paste the text here.
                              HKS

P.S. Being the caregiver for my wife Kay, makes it difficult to concentrate or finish a train of thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X