all 48 states club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

I think a bridge from California to Hawaii is in Trump's infrastructure plans...
    Makes more sense than a wall IMHO!

Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

I think a bridge from California to Hawaii is in Trump's infrastructure plans...
      Just continuing the wall up the East side of CA makes more sense to me.

Comment

Stay on topic boys or this thread will close. Just saying!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94mcd View Post
          Stay on topic boys or this thread will close. Just saying!!
          I agree, too good of a thread to get side tracked. I have three more cars that have passed twenty states. Oklahoma trip will add more to one and then the Maine trip will a lot more to one.
          02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
          02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
          03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
          03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
          04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
          04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
          04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
          04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
          05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
          05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
          05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
          - 48&DC

Comment

Sorry for the detour.....It is an interesting topic to follow

Comment

Originally posted by 02-T-Bird View Post
              Looking at taking the Thunderbird to visit my sister in Watson Lake, Yukon Territories in the summer of 2019. If I am able to make it happen I will drive the extra 1000 kilometres and enter Alaska at Alcan Boarder. As for Hawaii I know that one won't happen. We'll see what 2019 brings.
              Ted, have you had your T-bird in Quebec and the Maritime Provinces? If you have been there or get there, finish up the 48 and you do get to Yukon Territories and Alaska, then you will definitely have the most travelled retrobird in the flock. While you're up there, might as well slip into the Northwest Territory as well.

We wanted to go to Newfoundland when we were in Nova Scotia, but the ferry was out of order and there was about a 3 day backup when it did get going.
              21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

Ted, have you had your T-bird in Quebec and the Maritime Provinces? If you have been there or get there, finish up the 48 and you do get to Yukon Territories and Alaska, then you will definitely have the most travelled retrobird in the flock. While you're up there, might as well slip into the Northwest Territory as well.

We wanted to go to Newfoundland when we were in Nova Scotia, but the ferry was out of order and there was about a 3 day backup when it did get going.
                I have the four provences to the west of me but haven't gone to the east coast yet. It was always on our list but time just never allowed. I may get Quebec and New Brunswick in June, then swing down and knock off the north eastern states, if things work out and there's nothing going on at home that month.

Comment

After the west coast trip I an down to 8 states in the New England area to get all 48. Hope to make it some day if I live long enough.
                  They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                  IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                  Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Know some of you ( that's you for sure Ted Sturgeon0 )trying for the 48 states badge are thinking about including some of U.S. Route 66 in the trip. The Hackberry general store.11255 route 66 Kingman Az has full page article in USA today about a stop along the way.
                    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Originally posted by wcoates View Post
                      Know some of you ( that's you for sure Ted Sturgeon0 )trying for the 48 states badge are thinking about including some of U.S. Route 66 in the trip. The Hackberry general store.11255 route 66 Kingman Az has full page article in USA today about a stop along the way.
                      Thanks Bill, I'll check that out.

Comment

Over to South Carolina this morning so I have checked that one off the list. Four more to go, September will see those checked off.

Comment

We did it! Drum roll, please! 48 States in our 04 Merlot. Steve and I got our last state ... Wisconsin this afternoon.
                          Donna and Steve

Comment

Originally posted by TBIRDLUV View Post
                            We did it! Drum roll, please! 48 States in our 04 Merlot. Steve and I got our last state ... Wisconsin this afternoon.
                            Donna and Steve
                            Congratulation. See you next week.

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by TBIRDLUV View Post
                              Donna and Steve
                              Way to go, congratulations. I guess you know you have the first Merlot to have been in all forty-eight states.

02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
                              02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
                              03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
                              03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
                              04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
                              04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
                              04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
                              04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
                              05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
                              05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
                              05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
                              - 48&DC

Comment

Congrats Steve & Donna!

Donna sent me the proof.

IMG_2206.jpg
                                21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Working...
                                X