X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Halloween show tonight.

Comment

Re: TBN Tuesday Night NCIS:New Orleans Virtual Fan Club

Ok I'm late to the party because this is the first time I've seen this thread but I'm in if it's not too late. I have seen every episode and LOVE IT! Have been a fan of Scott Bacula since Quantum Leap and it took me a little bit to figure out that Lucas Black was the little boy in Slingblade. Unless I can figure out how to pull down an East Coast feed I will be 3 hours behind you all watching the new episodes. Last night's Halloween episode was great, loved that they mentioned Anne Rice in reference to vampires. I posted a note to her on facebook about it and she responded "cool"

Comment

Re: TBN Tuesday Night NCIS:New Orleans Virtual Fan Club

Some late news from NCIS New Orleans

TONIGHT IS THE AIRING OF THE MARDI GRAS EPISODE. The episode was shot about four weeks ago and the staging of a Mardi Gras parade is part of the storyline.

NCIS New Orleans is holding strong in the ratings race with over 17 million viewers a week. The Mother-ship NCIS pulls approximately 20 million per week as one of the top prime time network shows.

CBS has announced that it will go into a second season with NCIS New Orleans which is really no surprise but it is now official. Unofficially they are talking to us about season 7 which will run into 2021.

The production plans to build a new exterior set on the backlot here at the Center. It will be a duplication of a section of St Anne Street in the French Quarter. By having an exterior set of St Anne the production can save hundreds of thousands of dollarls on "Location Fees" over upcoming seasons since it is very expensive to get permits and to pay local merchants for loss of business when they shoot in the French Quarter.

A new set that you will soon be seeing in upcoming episodes will be the "Scott Bakula French Quarter Apartment " set. Final finishes were completed last week here in Stage A.

Comment

Ready set....Watch!!
          Attached Files
          "It's not ALL about the cars.
          Its about the people who drive them." --Tom Aglio

Comment

Re: NCIS: New Orleans TBN Fan Club

We are getting close to Season 2 on Tuesday Nights at 8pm Central Time on CBS....Looking for a great run.......See you there.....!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to some great episodes, this has become one of my favorites. Be sure to let us know the season premiere date.

Comment

I will and we can have a series of regional virtual premier parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
                  I will and we can have a series of regional virtual premier parties.
                  We have an experienced Cocktail Commander who is a member of The Sazarac Society in the area, so we'll be ready!
                  Bird is the word.....
                  Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

TONIGHT IS THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON TWO. CBS TUESDAY NIGHTS. A COUPLE NEW CAST MEMBERS AND A NEW HOBBY FOR PRIDE.

Comment

We'll be tuned in and I'm expecting co-pilot/navigator to be wearing her NCIS New Orleans Hat we won at auction in the Black Hills. (You also Liz must wear yours!).
                      Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                      2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

I'm ready!
                        Bird is the word.....
                        Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

I am very ready for Season Two premier, hat on head and popcorn ready..

Comment

No hat but have it turned on.
                            They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                            IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                            Visit the TBN Store

Comment

I like Zoe McLellan's new look. Less like "one of the guys". I didn't recognize her at first. Maybe there is a love interest in her future?
                              sigpic
                              Skip
                              2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium, Torch Red with Full Accent Red Interior
                              2013 Ford Escape SEL (Ecoboost), Frosted Glass
                              2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport, Ruby Red Metallic

Comment

Typing during a commercial. Need Beignets to cope with withdrawal symptoms that built up over the summer.

Not on the menu at Pat O'Briens in San Antonio. Might have to go downtown for a Muffaletta for lunch tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X