• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TBN Tuesday Night NCIS:New Orleans Virtual Fan Club

Pop corn hell, I got the Crown out,

Comment

Originally posted by Sharehisbirds View Post
      We are parked in front of the TV......Tuesday night is definitely a stay home, TV watching night. We will use the microwave popcorn...
      :
      We'll be there. Told wife I got the pan, the oil, the Popcorn and salt and butter out last week. Her turn this week,right. Her response was a precedent was set and now it's a family tradition--my job! A family tradition of one week. Geez!

We'll be there with bells on!
      Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
      2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

I have the first 2 episodes downloading from the internet.
        In a linked website, David A. is listed as a producer. Any other TBN's involved with the show?
        Martin

Comment

I was in the bunch racing back from the Columbia to watch last week and watched this week. Rats come in many forms.
          R.
          Be who you are... and say what you feel...Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
          Through and through G.R.I.T.S.

Comment

Episode 2 much better IMHO. A more likely case NCIS might be handling. Not certain throwing a suspect into the river would go over too big with the command staff. Nice "official" ride that Bakula's character has, though.
            sigpic
            Skip
            2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium, Torch Red with Full Accent Red Interior
            2013 Ford Escape SEL (Ecoboost), Frosted Glass
            2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport, Ruby Red Metallic

Comment

I sure would like to have them use a Retro in one of their episodes.

Comment

.Here is a ratings link to follow NCIS New Orleans weekly ratings:

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/nc...ratings-34017/
                Overnight ratings are available at the link above every Wednesday morning around 11AM.

You can use the link above to check on your other favorite shows or to compare ratings between shows.

The chart below compares NCIS New Orleans to television's top rated show NCIS

NCIS New Orleans....Tues...09/23/2014...........17.220 Mil..............NCIS.........18.230 Mil
                NCIS New Orleans....Tues...09/30/2014...........16.57 Mil............... NCIS.........18.840 Mil
                NCIS New Orleans....Tues 10/07/2014............15.390 M.............. NCIS.........17.270 Mil
                Last edited by Vintage Merlot; Oct 28, 2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Every Tues - Rush home from golf, shower, pour a glass of wine and settle in for NCIS New Orleans. Wed. I rest. :}

Comment

I had a surprise visitor this morning as I was searching the net. I looked up and standing in my doorway, peeking in was CC (Carol) Pounder, the actress that plays the role of Dr. Wade in NCIS New Orleans. She was curious about my office and it's decor. It is designed in a New Orleans style and a bit funky.

We had a nice chat and she is very personable.

Here is a link to her IMDB listing.
                    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001634/
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Vintage Merlot; Oct 14, 2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
                      I sure would like to have them use a Retro in one of their episodes.
                      Gee, do you think you might be able to source one for them??
                      sigpic
                      Skip
                      2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium, Torch Red with Full Accent Red Interior
                      2013 Ford Escape SEL (Ecoboost), Frosted Glass
                      2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport, Ruby Red Metallic

Comment

Roger - Dennis & I are really enjoying NCIS:New Orleans. Never miss it!! We sure would like to tour the set! Please don't retire yet!! TBird Friends, Dennis & Judy

Comment

Judy and Dennis
                          You guys know how to reach us. Give us a ring and book your room.
                          Roger and Bonnie

Comment

NCIS New Orleans is getting very strong ratings and the Network just put in an order for another 12 shows which will take it through Season 1.The chart below compares NCIS New Orleans to television's top rated show NCIS. Last week and this week will have some competition with the World Series likely to cut into the numbers a bit.

Time to get the pop corn popper warmed up.

NCIS New Orleans....Tues...09/23/2014...........17.220 Mil..............NCIS.........18.230 Mil
                            NCIS New Orleans....Tues...09/30/2014...........16.57 Mil............... NCIS.........18.840 Mil
                            NCIS New Orleans....Tues 10/07/2014............15.390 M.............. NCIS.........17.270 Mil
                            NCIS New Orleans....Tues 10/14/2014............16.140 M.............. NCIS.........17.260 Mil
                            NCIS New Orleans....Tues 10/21/2014............16.130 M.............. NCIS.........17.810 Mil

Comment

My house is open for a Vegas NCIS. We have some real NCIS people. Just E-mail me.

Comment

Halloween in a New Orleans cemetery, what a way to start...Scary enough during the day in one of them
                                Bird is the word.....
                                Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Working...
                                X