Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbrushed this POW/MIA symbol to honor our veterans on both sides of my tonneau covers.

6766A63D-0D21-40E8-B69D-3F8F6882E56E.jpeg

Also modified the grill and airbrushed the tops of the head lights.

88942697-38F1-476F-BF43-76C464CDAACB.jpeg
    Last edited by KY-BYRD; Apr 29, 2021, 05:33 PM.

KY-BYRD

Comment

• That is pretty cool Bill.
      very rare find to have one each running in opposite directions.
      Perfect fit.
      Mike

sigpic

Comment

• Bill,, perfect!
        Very rare to find one each running in opposite directions.
        Mike

sigpic

Comment

• I'll give this a run through the weekend and choose one Sunday evening.
          I can already see, this is going to be difficult.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Ben Franklin

Comment

• KY-BYRD, I really like your air-brushing tribute.
            You get to choose the next challenge.
            Thank you, all!
            Randy

Comment

• Thanks Randy for the kind words.

For the next challenge let's see your T-Byrd accompanied with your significant other and/or family member. Open ended and hoping for some beautiful pics. Winner will be chosen next weekend.

Here's one with my prior Black-Byrd but the significant other is NOT the one I like to be associated with while out on the highways. Hopefully all the pics received for this challenge will have better outcomes than this one.

6E816BC6-8223-45FA-A637-189B23811C7A.jpeg
              Last edited by KY-BYRD; May 3, 2021, 03:45 PM.

KY-BYRD

Comment

• Clarification:

Are you asking for pics with people or our other car(s)?
                21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• Significant other as in person Paul.

In the pic I posted, the state trooper that showed up was my brother-in-law. I've never heard of a "significant other" being referred to as an automobile. My wife was in the car with me at the time as well.

59159314-489F-40B8-818A-EEFC6C4BE02D.jpeg

KY-BYRD

Comment

• That's what I thought but I didn't see any people in the 1st picture so that is what was throwing me off.

Here's a picture of Rosetta driving with our granddaughter during the Thunder West By SouthWest event. It's pretty unusual to see Rosetta behind the wheel. Of the 168K miles on the car, I'd be surprised if she has driven much more than 1K of them.

image_55114.jpg
                    21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• Here's George as we're heading into Canyonland NP back in 2006.
                      Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

• My wife of over 50 years with the 'Bird, before the new top, on the Blue Ridge Parkway. brp2.jpg

Comment

• IMG_1039.JPG
                          Afton Service Station and Packard Museum on Route 66 in Afton Oklahoma on our return trip from Pikes Peak, June 2013. I believe that I saw somewhere posted that they closed this museum down a few years back.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• MTT

KY-BYRD

Comment

• DSC06379.JPG Terri on lookout while crossing the Columbia river
                              figured I needed something here

Comment

• Going back a few years ( 2010 ) . Carol just above the driver seat behind the cars .

DSC03373.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X