This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RustyFrye View Post

Forget bumping the thread. Will someone please bump Fredrik73.
    Im sorry for this late answer, in really glad you all likes My picture and iwill make a new Challenge today (IF its not too late)
    Regards Fredrik
    I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

Comment

• Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post

just bumping this up for Fredrik73 to see.
      Thankyou glad you all likes My picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredrik73 View Post

Im sorry for this late answer, in really glad you all likes My picture and iwill make a new Challenge today (IF its not too late)
        Regards Fredrik
        It's never too late when you're the one picked.
        Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

• Hello all friends
          I Have bin thinking alot what the new Challenge would be, and it was harder then i tought.
          But now i know (with a litle help from My Anna)

The new Challenge is:
          A picture with a Thunderbird i front of a interesting or Beautiful building
          Good luck all hope you like this idea.
          Fredrik

Comment

• This photo i tok today of i think the oldest defending castle in Sweden Close to THE strategic coast in Landskrona
            ON friday i pick a new Challenger to make THE next Challenge
            ​​​​​​i hope you all find some nice Kodak-moments hihi /Fredrik IMG_20210613_135906_1.jpg

Comment

• The Lemay Car Museum in Tacoma, WA is a unique shaped building, both outside and inside as well.

20180911_105329 (2).jpg
              21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• Gettysburg TBN event 2010 , AACA Tour .

DSC03393.JPG

Comment

• On the way to the 1st Thunder Valley

15AGAIN @Corvette Museum.jpg 15AGAIN in front of the Corvette Museum
                  Attached Files
                  Birds of the 48
                  15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

• IMG_3507.JPG
                    In front the Best Western in Americas Georgia, Pappasito's 2019.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 382158F4-EB3A-481F-ADD1-EA3ED35EB269.jpeg Atlanta Speedway, a couple of Papasito’s ago.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hello every Body nice photos all of themTHE pic that got me thinking alitle extra was Bills (15 agen) red Bird outside THE Corvette museum It was a clean Beautiful photo. And i was thinking that THE Thunderbird is free like a Bird and all Corvetts are locked in in a Bird Cage not to use
                        Have a nice eavning every One /Fredrik
                        Last edited by Fredrik73; Jun 19, 2021, 06:43 PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Comment

• Thanks, Fredrik73 for the comments and the pick of 15AGAIN in front of the Corvette Museum.
                          I will think about a new challenge and post it sometime Monday.
                          Birds of the 48
                          15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

• Well, I just remembered that I was supposed to make a new Challenge, so I will try to come up with something later today.
                            Birds of the 48

Comment

• NEW CHALLENGE:
                              This might be hard to enter, but will give it a few days and see if pictures are posted

Your Tbird with a hard top on (does not have to be your Hard top) with an interesting subject in the background.
                              My example: 15AGAIN in front of the "Sod House" --there is a sod house inside the building

330a.jpg

332a.jpg
                              Attached Files
                              Birds of the 48

Comment

• Here's a picture of Jewel in front of a local establishment known as Granny's Attic. Several years ago the owner invested a bunch of cash to refurbish the place in the style of an English Pub, instead of the rather plain college hang out it had always been. In just a few years it went belly up and has remained empty since. This picture was taken in 2016 right after we bought the black hardtop and it was already closed then. I still think it is an interesting building.

20210625_121820.jpg
                                21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Working...
                                X