2002 OEM boot cover for sale - black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 OEM boot cover for sale - black

I am selling my used boot cover. It is the original Ford cover from a 2002 model.
    listed on ebay. Starting at $200

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284041078007

thanks

wow that thing is up there in price .I better get mine off the garage shelf and list it as no more bird here. also have tbird scripted trunk mat i need to list

Comment

I am amazed what these are worth now. But there are only so many out there. Please don’t list yours until mine sells;-)

Comment

Starting bid $200.00, today $530.00 To bad it is not nearer to Spring instead of winter the bidding would go much higher.
        Presently at $530 this is bargain. I've seen them sold at much higher prices.
        Mike

sigpic

Comment

Wow I need to find mine, was only used twice, been in storage for 16 years.

Comment

1 hour left in auction. It may be a fun one to watch at the end. 23 watching the auction. 3 people have bid over $500.

Comment

Comment

8 people have bid on it and its over.
                Last edited by 5bird7; Oct 17, 2020, 01:13 PM.
                Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Final price?

Comment

$968.00 is what the site says

KY-BYRD

Comment

Originally posted by KY-BYRD View Post
                      $968.00 is what the site says
                      I better lock mine up.

Comment

Paid and shipped.. ebay is adding sales tax now..booo

Comment

Originally posted by ajl03 View Post
                          Paid and shipped.. ebay is adding sales tax now..booo
                          Doesn't the buyer pay the sales tax? Where I live the tax and shipping would make this an $1100 boot. Hard tops are much cheaper than that and they were a $2500 option.

The real problem for the seller is that technically they now owe state and federal income tax on the profit. Paper trails can be a bummer for everyone.
                          Last edited by 2K2BIRD; Oct 17, 2020, 02:26 PM.
                          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

The real problem for the seller is that technically they now owe state and federal income tax on the profit. Paper trails can be a bummer for everyone.
                            Only if the sale turned a profit. One could argue that it was worth more when purchased by the seller.

Comment

Thank you for the bot cover ajl03. I bought my first retro bird about +/- 10 days ago on BAT. So I am totally new to the car and the experience. It is yet to get here. The seller said it is missing the boot cover. I am looking forward to the one you sent me.
                              P.S. : I just saw another one listed on this forum for $ 700 . They seem to be going up in price especially if they are in good condition.
                              Best

Comment

Working...
                              X