02 Hydraulic cooling fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 02 Hydraulic cooling fan

I'm not out to make an issue of it with Ford. Older seasoned mechanics have more of that common sense (if it looks like an a/c problem, and smells like an a/c problem, is it really an a/c problem?)

It was a very small dealership in a very small town. If I had driven 20 more miles to a larger dealer that see a larger number of cars.......
    2003 Mountain Grey T-Bird
    2003 Azul Blue Mach 1

Comment

The way I read this thread, "Steve" reported back on Aug 13, message 18, concluding that he more than likely has an air pocket and he's further researching this. I tend to go along with his assessment that his just needs a "burping."

In his first post, he already noted that the dealership replaced the hydrolic fan among other things and "soaked" him in the process so he's leary of them already. I suspect that he will be back to report his final outcome sometime.
      Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Post # 18 was made on August 13, 2010 (more than a year ago). That's why I was wondering about the outcome.

Comment

Looks like Steve is gone for good or at least until his next problem. Perhaps you could send him an email.

Comment

Dang! missed that 2010 date.
            Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Working...
            X