Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture is a side by side of a Non-Borla and a Borla exhaust tip extension underneath the car. One thing I noticed is that the exhaust tip sits lower underneath the car. With this you run the chance of scrapping the bottom of it if you go up/down steep hills. Unfortunately for me my driveway goes downhill and I am constantly scratching the tip bottom. F56DA2AE-33A2-4119-B53D-4670B850F72E.jpeg
    Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

• Relax Issy, no one is going to look there.
      Last edited by 007Cruiser; Aug 30, 2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Well, it's been about 3 or more years or so now, and we are lovin the mellow sound
        Ralph & Jenn from BC Canada
        Our Gallery is new, but growing fast

Comment

• Just ordered my Borlas from Summit Racing. I should have them by Wednesday. Can’t wait to install them. Have been wanting to do this since 2006 when I got the car. I need to buy two more jack stands and then it’s under the car I will goooo.
          i also have the K&N CAI aluminum not plastic that I installed in 2006. Looks great and added about 15 ponies. The Borlas should add 15 or 20 more....giddy up.
          Add my name to list 2005 black full accent.
          Last edited by RETROBIRD; Sep 20, 2020, 07:47 AM.
          Walter & Francine Goodenough (www.ourmainecooncat.com)

Comment

• This is Pete. He took them off his 04 Merlot. He said it was a little over kill on the retro.

14CC65FE-103B-4528-9748-DDFDA6C5DD28.jpeg
            Kennedy & Woods Driving School Graduate.

Comment

Working...
            X