Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIS: New Orleans TBN Fan Club

NCIS: New Orleans Season 7
    The production crew started back to work today. Many covid protocols in place including weekly testing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vintage Merlot; Sep 1, 2020, 10:37 AM.

Re: Good News for Next Fall

Roger, with all this coming, are you putting your elevation project on hold?

Comment

No way.....I need it for my Mississippi friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
        Retirement will have to wait. Having too much fun.
        And what does Bonnie have to say about that?
        Roger & Sharon Q
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds great Saw the NOLA episodes and watched for places we saw. Wish you the best! Love the show and city.
          Bird is the word.....
          Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Great news. I watch both current series and love them. You never know maybe we will see shots of "Vintage Merlot" throughout the series. Better yet maybe it would be used like Gibbs Dodge in a few action shots.

Comment

Roger,
              Wyrdbird is available .
              Have your people call his people. .
              Alex The Heretic Articifer
              A mass-produced car is a point of departure; not a dead-end.
              Gallery of Heresy
              "Wyrd literally means "that which has turned" or "that which has become"... It carries the idea of "turned into" in both the sense of becoming something new and the sense of turning back to an original starting point".
              Arlea Æðelwyrd Hunt-Anschütz, in "What is Wyrd?" in Cup of Wonder No. 5 (October 2001)

Comment

Alex
                I will suggest it to the producer if they need a car for a wild chase scene through bayou back roads that ends up submerged in the swamp. You can be the chaser or the chasee...your choice

Comment

Do you need any suggestions for innocent bystanders who become vicitims?
                  Bird is the word.....
                  Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

They are called "background" and are paid $20 for a 10 hour day.....Yes a few suggests might be in store.

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
                      Alex
                      I will suggest it to the producer if they need a car for a wild chase scene through bayou back roads that ends up submerged in the swamp. You can be the chaser or the chasee...your choice
                      Excellent, Roger!
                      If I was the chaser, I'd have to take it easy on the throttle.
                      And if I was the chasee, the insurance would allow me to build a merlot one!
                      Alex The Heretic Articifer
                      A mass-produced car is a point of departure; not a dead-end.
                      Gallery of Heresy
                      "Wyrd literally means "that which has turned" or "that which has become"... It carries the idea of "turned into" in both the sense of becoming something new and the sense of turning back to an original starting point".
                      Arlea Æðelwyrd Hunt-Anschütz, in "What is Wyrd?" in Cup of Wonder No. 5 (October 2001)

Comment

Now there is a great idea! Merlot goes good with everything.

Comment

It is amazing to watch the process of a television series come to life. It has only been about five weeks since CBS started pre-production of its new fall series NCIS NEW ORLEANS here at Nims Center Studios. Crews have been working 2, twelve hour shifts for the past three weeks.

The sets are beautiful and have captured the true essence of New Orleans. Inside Sound Stage A they have built a full size interior of a mid 1800's multi-level warehouse interior that depicts the main NCIS office with a full French quarter court yard with huge palm trees and period garden with 8' high fountain.

The morgue is quite creepy to walk through. It's totally authentic.

The crew started filming on location here in the city last Wednesday and yesterday was the first day here on stage. They started shooting today around 11 am and will probably wrap for the day around 2am tomorrow morning.

Comment

I've seen a bunch of commercials for the new show. Looks like it should be good. Can't wait.

Comment

Wife was excited talking to you about this while in Tennessee. She can hardly wait.
                              Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                              2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Working...
                              X