Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It never ends....our prayers..always....Jane is slowly getting better..still cannot taste..

Comment

My sincerest hopes and prayers for Ron’s and Liz’s speedy recovery from this horrible virus.

Comment

Pam and I are very upset to hear this news. Everyone here knows what a fine couple they are. We will certainly keep them and their caregivers in our prayers. May God bless all of them and everyone who reads this. Hunker down and stay safe folks.

Comment

Liz gave me an update this afternoon. Ron is holding his own with the ventilator and responds to the nursing staff appropriately although he is heavily sedated. The Covid team are encouraged by this.

Liz does have some symptoms and feels extremely tired, as you can imagine.

Liz thanks everyone for their prayers and concerns.
          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to Ron and Liz for full recoveries. And as someone earlier mentioned - the medical professionals as well. They are stretched to the max and doing their best to provide the influx with quality care. We need to do our part - mask up and social distance.

Comment

Just heard this terrible news. Our prayers to Ron and Liz for healing and a quick recovery.

Roger & Sharon
              ​​​​
              Roger & Sharon Q
              sigpic

Comment

Just read about Ron & Liz on facebook and came here, knowing that the news would be here, too. Another big Thunderbird enthusiast, president of ITC, Gerard Bartasavich is also fighting covid and has been for 2 weeks.

My heart is out for the three of them with prayers from both of us.
                Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Liz & RON - We felt so bad to hear that you two have been attacked by the COVID virus. You are in our thoughts & prayers. Please get better soon so you can drive those TBIRDS again. Love & HUGS DENNIS AND JUDY CHRISTENSEN

Comment

Terri and I are struck with sadness at this news in these trying times .Out hearts and souls are with you Liz and Ron
                    figured I needed something here

Comment

Very sad to hear. Thanks Paul for keeping us all informed. My contact with Ron has been through TBN. I'll definitely pray for his recovery.

Comment

Just saw this, heart felt prayers for Ron and Liz.
                        sigpic

Comment

Our Prayers are lifted up for Ron, Liz, Richmond, and all the Care Givers.
                          DaveR (as seen on survelance TV)

Comment

Here's to a full and speedy recovery, stay safe out there folks!

Joe
                            It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

Prayers for both of them.
                              02 Bird yelo/yelo full accent
                              20 Ford Escape SE

Comment

Like Dot, I read the news on Facebook last night. Jeannie and I have them both in our thoughts. PLEASE, EVERYONE, stay safe and smart. The Thanksgiving surge is just beginning with Christmas and New Years still to come. A vaccine is on the way but most of us will have to wait for several months to get it. Again, stay save and smart. We'll make it. Have patience.
                                Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X