This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wcoates View Post

Not only praying but just lite a candle in our Catholic church. Gerri and I are just sick about Ron, Liz and their families.
    Way to go! Those candles turned my Pam’s cancer into remission. That’s why I still have her today. Never doubt the power of prayer.

Comment

Praying for Ron and Liz.

Comment

I just read Liz's post on face book. Doesn't sound good but there is always hope.
        ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

Get Well Ron Praying for you and Liz

Comment

More from Liz:

Ron is at 100% on ventilator, oxygen level 94. BP is good, still concern on kidneys.

Pray, pray, pray!
            19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

I've been doing a lot of praying for Ron and Liz, at my last Zoom bible study on Tuesday our Pastor included both Ron and Liz in our closing prayer. Ron and I are about the same age and kidneys age just like everything else when you're 78. At my last visit 2 weeks ago, my Doctor commented about certain levels on my blood test that would have been a concern if I was young, but not so much for my age. This is why I have been a recluse as much as possible, wearing a mask every time I'm out of the house or in a grocery store. Even when picking up food at a drive through there are risks. Let's be as safe as we can be until we get the vaccine!
              sigpic

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with Ron, Liz and all of their family members. In these times of idleness I think of my friends on TBN often and look forward to a time when we can all meet again somewhere down the road.

Be safe, be smart and take care.

Comment

Update from about an hour ago:

"Ron has no big changes, 100% on ventilator, however oxygen saturation is at 96. Everything else is same, not close to dialysis yet."

This sounds a little more positive to me. I know between the medical treatment, Ron's resilience and prayer this can be beat. Keep praying for improvement.
                  19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

From FB this morning:

Ron's condition declined quickly overnight. Richmond is coming home today. We never give up, please pray for God's will and healing.
                    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Louise and I have been praying and thinking of Ron, Liz and Richmond. Ron is strong and if anyone can fight this virus, Ron can. Never give up, keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Hate to hear such distressing news. Ron and Liz are the reason for us being members. Thoughts and prayers are going their way.
                        Len and Linda Royston.

Comment

Another update from Liz says that Ron is showing little improvement from this morning, he's still very critical.

She's hoping for another update this afternoon from the critical care team. Richmond should be there this afternoon.

Keep praying, God is Good.

Comment

Thanks for passing this along Paul. Will definitely keep the prayers coming.

Comment

We have joined our voices with all the others praying for Ron.

Comment

Continuing prayers for Ron. My sincere thoughts also go out to his family during these extremely tough times.

Comment

Working...
                                X