Number of Active Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Lets put it this way. I own this site. We have people that donate money that helps keep the site going. That's a good thing. But we also have people that put many hours into setting up events that regular members attend. These are the mainstay of TBN and always have been. Without the BIG Events planned by members and those that help on those events there would no longer be a TBN web site. The TBN Events are the main thing that keep TBN going and the members that donate money help pay the bills that keep these events going.

Myself and Judge Judy thank everyone, no matter donator or event planner a big thank you because without both of you there wouldn't be a TBN.

Thanks to All

Judy and Spence
      They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
      IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
      Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Spence,
        Well said.
        Mike

sigpic

Comment

Read post 92.
          ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

A GREAT reminder! Thank you, Spence and Judy
            sigpic

Comment

I am a daily reader on the TBN site and try to post regularly when I think appropriate, especially on technical issues about our birds. Does that make me a "donating member"? I hope so. I always appreciate others opinions even if I do not agree. I am concerned that the volume of postings have fallen off lately. In my ignorance I was not aware there was a cost issue with maintaining the forum and/or that monetary donations were needed. We all need to do what is necessary to keep this valuable asset alive as long as we enjoy our retro birds. Spence, please PM me with some details about how I can help you maintain the forum. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X